On Friday, April 22, Plan it Green will be hosting their inaugural 5K Earth Run.
By running or walking in the Plan It Green Earth Run, you can help to raise environmental awareness as well as funds for local green initiatives. Any pledges / donations received will be going towards providing additional recycling and garbage containers for our local Rotary Trail and parks.
- Fun for the whole family, strollers welcome
- Draw Prizes
- Bring your own water bottle or mugs for water/coffee
- No water bottles allowed
- Dogs welcome, on leash
- Shoe recycling on site
- Bike valet available and brought to you by Doug and Marion's Bike Sales and Repairs. Special draw prize for
those who bike to the run
- Yoga available after the run. Brought to you by Yoga Bliss Fitness
- Council member and runner John Brennan to do welcome speech
Online Registration will close a few days before the run, be sure to register early! You may register on site, 1 hour prior to the event, but your shirt size is not guaranteed.
Watch for live registration sites to be announced.
12:00pm: Registration and Yoga sign-up
12:30pm: Warm up
12:45pm: Announcements and Speeches
1:00pm: 5km run/walk
2:00pm: Earth Week Prizes & Draws
2:15pm: Yoga by Yoga Bliss Fitness
3:00pm: Site closes
Registration Fee $25 (includes t-shirt)
To register or donate, please visit www.earthrun.com/strathroy.html.
***Please note, only online donations $20+ will receive a tax receipt.
If you would like to help volunteer please email [email protected]
Special thanks to: